Monday 19 August 2013

I'm Baaack Y'all // Houston Haul

I'm finally back from Texas :) It feels like I haven't blogged for ages.. looks like I've got a lot of catching up to do! So you know how I said I'll share all my Drugstore goodies with you.. well it turned out that makeup in America was so much cheaper than I thought so my money went a really long way and... err yeah so this happened...



Yes I know what you're thinking *hangs head in shame* ;) Luckily I managed to find everything I wanted along with a few other bargains I just couldn't pass up. You can expect loads of reviews coming up soon, if you spot anything that you want me to review first then drop me a comment!

Whilst in America I stayed with my cousins in Sugarland [yes that really is what it's called..weird huh?!] It was really great to hang out with them again after so long :) I was intending to do a photo diary type thing until I actually had a look on my camera and realised it was mostly just pictures of food - I wonder what that says about me... ha ha!



Finally satisfied my IHOP craving .. it only took 15 years!
I know this has nothing to do with anything but omg LOOK AT THAT EELS FACE.. it was a demon
This past weekend has been so packed, I finally got my A-Level results and found out I got the grades to study Dentistry woohoo!! So excited to move out, meet new people and start uni :) It was also my school prom on Friday which was amazing - hopefully I'll do a post about it soon!

cheeky prom selfie ;)
Anyway that's all from me for now - I'll be back to blogging normally from now on. My Bloglovin is scaring me a little bit since I've got 526 unread posts to catch up on.. better get going then ;)




16 comments:

  1. You bought a lot of lovely looking things! I'd love to try the wet and wild eyeshadows, can't wait to go to the US
    roshjourney.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankss .. don't I know it!! Honestly the Wet and Wild eyeshadows are the best things ever, I can't believe we don't have them in the UK - we're so missing out :( yess I hope you get to go soon!
      x

      Delete
  2. what an awesome lot of goodies! ^_^ excited to see the reviews!
    CONGRATULATIONS ON THE UNI ACHIEVEMENT! THATS PHENOMENAL!
    and I hope you had a lovely time at prom :')
    The Blushing Giraffe | A New UK Beauty Blog
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. coool, I'm excited to write them ha ha ;) and thankss! yeah I did but it was super sad saying goodbye to everyone *cries*
      x

      Delete
  3. I literally went 'Holy sh-----' when I saw your haul, but hey, OPPORTUNITY TAKEN, BAM.

    JEEBUS WHAT THE HELL THAT EEL'S FACE IS SCARY AF JFC (at the same time I'm really tempted to draw a moustache on it though)(actually I'm GONNA DO IT)

    Ah, congrats on getting fantastic grades!! and I would love to see a prom post! (It'll be like me reliving super old memories ._.)

    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry ʘ‿ʘ | Makeup & Silly things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i did it.....sorry not sorry?
      http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff251/Idiomhead/eelsonatrain_zpsc85fcd6a.jpg

      Delete
    2. omg... YOU DIDN"T?! Please I'm dying Vanessa DAT BASS!! Trust me it was staring me down but the moustache makes it all goood ha haa ;) thanks, oh prom how I miss that night ;,(

      this forever will be my favourite comment, congrats! ;)
      x

      Delete
    3. Haha, you're welcome! I meant for it to be funnier but I'm going slightly braindead, haha c:

      My prom was terrible, so I'm glad you had a great time :D

      Delete
    4. ALSO, I've nominated you for Liebster Award here

      Delete
  4. Woah girl you went all out! They're all amazing products though :)

    http://ncboodah.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yepp that I did ;) everything I've tried so far had been amazing, can't wait to try out the rest!
      x

      Delete
  5. ur so pretty!! and i can't wait to go to London in 2 weeks xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) aaah I'm so excited for youu!
      x

      Delete
  6. wow, that's a huuge haul! can't wait for the reviews! xx

    Martyna | NEON MIZZLE

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a lovely hugee haul haha cant wait to see the reviews I can spot some amazing products i really want to try, congratulations on your A-Level results! xx

    ~ VISUALCANDY INC

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my goodness!
    *wipes drool from mouth*
    I just want to get my hands on them all haha!
    how lucky are you? :o
    can't wait to read more blogs about the products

    chanelle jade || www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment :) I really appreciate them all and will try and respond as soon as I can! I'd be more than happy to check out your blog if you leave a link :)
zara
x