Sunday 21 July 2013

THE HAIR DESIGN STUDIO LONDON // Argan Gold Hair Vitality Oil Review

I just realised I haven't posted about any hair products yet, so I decided to do a review on my current favourite hair serum which is Argan Gold by The Hair Design Studio London. I'd never heard of this brand before trying this product, but I spotted it in Asda for a few quid and decided to give it a go. I was originally planning on getting pure Argan oil, but had a mini heart attack when I saw how expensive they were! Instead I settled on this serum, since it was affordable and you got a good amount of product - nearly double the amount that was in the teeny Tresemme Salon Smooth Serum I was using before!


The Hair Design Studio | Argan Gold Hair Vitality Oil | £3.98

I love the packaging because it stood out a mile away [okay I may be exaggerating a tad] from all the other products on the shelves. Although it's described as an oil on the packaging, I would definitely say it was more of a serum as it's quite gloopy.


This product has a pump dispenser and for me a little under one pump is the perfect amount for my hair, which is is down to my hips.. a little bit of this goes a really long way! I usually either use this on my hair when it's damp to help untangle all those pesky knots or after I've styled my hair to keep all the frizz and fly aways flattened.

What I adore about this product is the fact that you're not left with any oily residue on your hair. I hate it when my hair feels even slightly greasy, but this serum is very lightweight and doesn't make your hair feel heavy at all!


My hair after  using a pump of Argan Gold!



18 comments:

  1. Oh looks like a nice product,
    Sincerely I don´t have any fav product of hair!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's fair enough, there's so many to choose from after all! :)
      x

      Delete
  2. your hair looks so amazing, healthy and shiny xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooou, glossy hair :D
    I would've suggested coconut oil for hair, since, as you pointed out-argan oil is expensive, but coconut oil does leave an oily residue/slightly greasy residue.

    I'm glad this product doesn't leave a residue, works effectively for you, and is quite inexpensive!

    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry | Makeup & Silly things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh actually that's a really great idea, I was on the hunt for some coconut oil a while ago but for some reason couldn't find any :(
      thanks vanessa!
      ps still waiting for another one of your epic posts ;)
      x

      Delete
  4. omg it looks so good! I wanna try that product!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely give it a go, it pretty much fixed all my hair issues :)
      x

      Delete
  5. Your hair is gorgeous! And it looks really shiny and nice!

    Kathryn x
    enclosedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, ha ha you should see it in the mornings!
      x

      Delete
  6. Your hair looks so soft and moisturized! Very pretty :)
    My current fave is R&B from LUSH Cosmetics.

    xo Rowan

    leftbrainedlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank youu :) ooh, I've never heard of that before but I must try more LUSH products since they're amazing!
      x

      Delete
  7. Oh wow. WOW. Your hair looks absolutely gorgeous! I've been using the Body Shop Grapeseed Serum and it doesn't have results that are this amazing! xx


    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate Life | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks - I would definitely recommend Argan Oil to everyone, it works wonders! You should have seen the state my hair was in before ;)
      x

      Delete
  8. shame it has become unavailable

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment :) I really appreciate them all and will try and respond as soon as I can! I'd be more than happy to check out your blog if you leave a link :)
zara
x