Tuesday 9 July 2013

OOTD #1 // Hawaiian Shirt And Moccasins



Shirt | Charity Shop
Moccasins | H&M 
Bracelet Set | Primark

Hawaiian shirts.. You either love them or you hate them, right? I wasn't actually too sure about them myself until I spotted this little wonder in one of my local charity shops a week ago. I really like this shirt in particular because it's quite toned down and not as bright as others I've seen - I especially love the coral coloured flowers! Luckily it's also a ladies shirt so doesn't come right down to my knees like most mens clothes do since I'm so short ;)

I wore it today with a skinny black belt, leggings and a pair of mocassins which I found in the H&M January sale for a fiver - absolute bargain! Sadly I did have to wait half a year until summer so I could wear them out, since I didn't think they'd survive normal British weather.. what with all the rain and what not.   


On My Face:
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation | Classic Beige 201 | Buy Here
Benefit They're Real Mascara | Buy Here
Sleek Face Form Highlighter | Light | Buy Here
ELF Eyebrow Kit | Dark | Buy Here
ELF Lash & Brow Clear Mascara | Buy Here
17 Lasting Fix Lipstick | Toffee Waffle | Buy Here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment :) I really appreciate them all and will try and respond as soon as I can! I'd be more than happy to check out your blog if you leave a link :)
zara
x